Website/Digital Marketing Assistant (Based in Ballybunion)
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic, friendly website/digital marketing assistant to assist with our website management and support with our digital marketing platforms. This position is a full-time on-site role. You will be reporting directly to the CEO and will assist the digital marketing manager with all related tasks. You may be required to perform administrative tasks, conduct market research, update the system database, create marketing literature, and foster strong relationships with our customers.
To ensure success as a website/digital marketing assistant, you should have in-depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques, excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to work to strict deadlines. Strong skills and experience in editing video and images for use on the website and social platforms is essential. Ability to take good quality images, record videos, post stories, create reels and engage with followers is crucial to this role.
Website/Digital Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Shooting content to upload to the website and social platforms.
- Excellent written and content creation skills to write copy for website and social posts.
- Supporting the digital marketing manager and CEO with creating and gathering content for website and digital platforms.
- Performing administrative tasks.
- Conducting market research and analyzing marketing surveys.
- Employing online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages.
- Updating databases, spreadsheets, and inventory lists.
- Assisting at times in composing and posting online content for the company’s social media pages.
- Assisting in composing and posting online content for the company’s website.
- Writing marketing literature for company brochures if needed.
- Building strong relationships with customers.
- Sourcing images to upload.
- Editing images/videos.
- Taking phone calls, liasing with online customers and packing online orders plus other ad hoc duties as required.
Website/Digital Marketing Assistant Requirements:
- 2 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and databases.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software.
- Knowledge of CRM tools, Google AdWords, and online analytics.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of office management.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
- WooCommerce/WordPress experience would be advantageous.
- Proficient in using Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat & TikTok.
- Team player.
- Positive attitude and friendly demeanour.
- Willing to help in all areas of the business.
- Good with people.
- Excellent telephone manners and willingness to liaise with customers, suppliers, and influencers.
- Highly organised.
Salary NEG DOE.
Please email CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Applications close: 31 August 2022.